Choosing a color palette for your website is a crucial step in the design process. This may seem like an easy step and possibly not such an important item, however your colors can be the first thing that attracts visitors to your site. Also, color is an easily recognizable feature in which people can associate with your website. Again, think of the Starbucks logo. As soon as people, young and old, see a green circle, they quickly relate that to being a Starbucks. It’s bright and simple and easy to pick out!
There are certain features that all websites should have. Whether you are using a template to create a website on your own or hiring a professional web designer to build a site for you, make sure that you include these simple features to make your site both appealing and easy to use which will in turn make it successful.
I’m sure everyone would love to get something for nothing! When it comes to your website, this couldn’t be more true. Especially in the early stages when you are just starting out and paying for various aspects of starting a company and building a website. Why not take advantage of a few free options to promote your website and get your name out there?
As we all know, there are many different types of web hosting. So many that it can, at times, become very confusing. In this post, I’ll try to clarify things to make it a little easier for you to differentiate the different types of hosting and choose the best option for you.
Welcome to Skinnytaste.com! This blog is a compilation of healthy recipes for the average cook. From drinks to dinners to desserts, this site offers up healthy alternatives for your family daily. With the national obesity crisis, blogs like this are a welcome site to most at home chefs!
- Helpful Tips For Creating A Cool Color Scheme
- Key Features Every Website Should Have
- Expose Your Website For Free
- Web Hosting For Dummies: A Simple Guide to the Different Types of Web Hosting Services
- Website of the Week
- DIY Website Vs Hiring a Website Designer
- Google 101
- Online Business – Is Your Level of Success Meeting Your Expectations?
- When Starting an Online Business, Cover All of Your Bases
- Could Your Online Business Use a Boost? Tips For Improving Your Results